Pin It simply southern: Good Ole' Summer Time

Friday, July 1, 2011

Good Ole' Summer Time

Wow,

This summer has flown by, probably becasue I've been to church camps, and been doing tons of homework, but never the less, its flown.

Last Sunday, was JW and my first anniversary as a married couple. We had a relaxing time during our visit in Hot Springs, at 1890 Williams Bed and Breakfast. If you ever need to just get away and have a relaxing time, Williams is the place for you and your honey.

This weekend, I decided to come down to my daddy's house in Harrison, to spend some time with him, my step-mom, and sister, and babies. It been nice so far, I've missed being able to see them a lot, especially now that I have two new nephews.

Well...I'm not sure why, but I'm sleepy so I'm going to curl up with my sweet baby boy, (bentley), and take a nap.

Bye yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment