Pin It simply southern: Holiday Anticipation

Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Anticipation

It's early Friday morning, and my last Friday at work for the year. I can barley handle the anticipation that is growing inside of me, for not only two weeks vacation, but our upcoming road trip to New York City. While I love my job, these next two weeks are a Christmas gift to me from the Lord because I am worn slap out.

Any who, enough about me and my crazy job, lets talk about more fun stuff...like New York City for New Years
(I'm calling it NY2 (NYsquared)). Our plan is:


Leave KC -
Drive to DC - Stay two nights
Drive to NYC - Stay six nights
Drive to Niagara Falls - Stay one Night
Drive straight back
Go to work on Monday ....

The trip is going to be a LOT of driving, but oh the memories we are going to make! Can you tell I'm excited?

Each day I'll be sure to post some fun memories, a few photos, maybe a video or two for all of you to enjoy! Be sure to stop by daily for the all the details of our NY2 Road trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment