Pin It simply southern: Wedding Bells

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wedding Bells

Oh my word! Those are the only three words that I could think of that sorta kinda expresses how much fun I had this weekend!

Thursday night my bestie and I left Whitehouse Texas and headed to Houston for our best friend Jared Hudgins wedding. We got there at 12:30ish, then headed to hang out with some of our friends from college.

We didn't finish hanging out with them until threeish and then didn't go to sleep until five. At 9:00 I woke up wide awake. We went shopping until 3ish. Got ready for the wedding, went to the wedding from 6 until midnight, then hung out with everyone until 2am, drove all the way back to Tyler got there at 6, slept for 30 min. Took Brit to coach until 3pm, slept until 7pm, went to dinner, came home, slept until 10 this morning!

Such a fun weekend! One thing that would have made it an epic weekend is if the love of my life, JW, would have been there. I missed him SO much.

I'm so blessed to know and call all these people in this photo my friends! Love them all so so so much!!

Congrats Hudge & Kait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment