Pin It simply southern: A Blast From The Past - Halloween Costumes

Friday, November 1, 2013

A Blast From The Past - Halloween Costumes

Happy Late Halloween!!

What a fun day it was! JW and I got to hand out candy to kiddos dressed as princesses, ninja turtles, minions, and more for the very first time. It was so fun! We couldn't just hand out candy in our boring ole work clothes so we dug through the old boxes in the basement and pulled out JW's Football jersey and my high school (YES high school!) cheer uniform! I could not believe it fit better last night then it did in high school. Have I told you how much I just LOVE Stimulock?! Any diet that will show me results daily AND allow me to fit in my high school uniform is A OK with me! Check out our fun photos below! Hope you had a great night! What did you dress up as?




 
 
Bye Y'all!
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment