Pin It simply southern: Happy Home Owners

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Home Owners

It's true.

You don't quite feel like a true grown up until you sign 1 million papers and become a Home Owner.

All the rumors of how stressful it is however, can be put to bed. It was SUCH a fun process for me. We went house "shopping" one Saturday, fell in love with the next to last house, put in our offer, offer was accepted the next day, 45 days later we signed papers and moved in! I was not stressed once. It's a miracle - because I am the QUEEN at being stressed for no reason. JW however - Mr. Laid Back was on the wire the entire process. Bless his heart, he made it through and we couldn't be happier. Photos of the "super cute" (if I do say so myself) decor coming soon. For now - enjoy this photo of us right before we signed our papers!


Bye Y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Kayla,
    Congrats on the new home! I can't wait to see how you decorate it! I'm a fan of HGTV!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete