Pin It simply southern: The New "Us"

Friday, November 1, 2013

The New "Us"

My Husband JW and I just went through an incredible health transformation with the help of Stimulock. If you have weight to lose, 1lb to 200lbs Stimulock can help you reach your goal AND help you transform into a healthier you. Stimulock is a lot like HCG, but no hormones, and is homeopathic so it is healthier! A WIN - WIN. Check out some before and after photos of us below -




JW Began At - 280 LBS - Size 40 jeans and XXL Shirts
I began At - 189 - Size 16/14 Jeans - XL Shirts

Today -
JW - 215 - Size 34 Jeans - L Shirts
Me - 147 - Size 8 Jeans - M/L Shirts

JW has locked in his new weight and is maintaining it like a champ. I took a month off because of travel and I maintained my weight during my "break". I started back full throttle this past Monday and I have lost 4lbs already this week! I feel great! excited to be at my goal weight of 130 and a size 6 soon! I am going to ring in the new year as a new ME!

If you have more information about Stimulock click here and I will hook you up with a Stimulock Practitioner that will help you succeed and answer any question you may have!

Bye Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment