Pin It simply southern: Easter Egg....Nope guess again!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Egg....Nope guess again!

So my amazing sister, Haley, is having her first child in about 2 weeks, and I couldn't be happier. I can not wait to meet little Graham Jacob Pool. I just know he is going to be the cutest little boy in all the world!

Today, is also my sister and her husband, Jake's 2 year anniversary. So congrats also goes to them for that!! When I called to congratulate her she asked if I had received the text she had sent me, and I hadn't noticed that I had gotten one. Then I checked and there it was: This Picture

and I know what you are thinking, because I was thinking it too...what a pretty easter egg! Boy of Boy were we wrong...this is her BELLY!! OMG she has gotten soooo big...in a beautiful, prego, cute kind of way, not a nasty, you need to lose some weight, kind of way. Because she is so cute I would like to award her with the                                   Cutest Pregnant Lady Ever!! 
(This Ribbon Makes The Award Official)

She's just my sister and all...no big deal! No but for real, all joking aside, she is going to be the BEST mom ever, she has wanted kids since she was a kid, and Graham is going to be loved by some pretty incredible parents!

He is due on the 7th, but I have a feeling we will be meeting him on the 4th. :)  I don't know why I feel this, we can just call it auntie intuition. :) Anyway, be sure to stop back by to see some photos of my handsome nephew!!  Here is one of him we have now...
Don't you just wanna SQUEEZ him?!

Night Y'all



No comments:

Post a Comment