Pin It simply southern: I've Noticed

Monday, April 18, 2011

I've Noticed

So I have noticed that I am a little different than most people my age.

For Example:
1. I love to go to bed early
2. I love to wake up early
3. My favorite thing to do on Saturday mornings is to go to the local farmers market, flea markets, and       garage sales
4. I enjoy just sitting on the porch and watching people and cars go by
5. I enjoy the simple things in life

Now, I have no idea if all this is because I am a country girl or if I am an old soul. However, recently I got the chance to go to the farmers market here in KC...easily the BEST farmer's market I have ever been too. If you are ever in the area, you have got to check it out.
Those cookies....simply amazing. They were from two sweet little old ladies booth.
This little boy was a mess, he and his brothers and sisters loved these rocks...their mom did not like that they were throwing them at each other, can't say that I blame her. 

Sweet little girl and her daddy.

These seasoning were simply tasty! We bought a few scoops, and were not disappointed. 


JW and I had a blast this day. Can't wait to go again. 

Be sure to take the time to enjoy the simple things God has blessed you with every day, sun rise, breath, etc. 

Hope you enjoyed today's blog.

Come back soon y'all. 

You're blessed when you're content with just who you are - no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought. - Matthew 5:5 (TM)


No comments:

Post a Comment