Pin It simply southern: little sad.

Monday, April 25, 2011

little sad.

Around this time last year God blessed my life incredibly by allowing me to move into a live with the sweetest married couple in the world, Dr. and Mrs. Guynes.  Mrs. Guynes passed away this past Saturday, and she is now with the Lord. I know she is in a much better place but she is going to be missed very much by a lot of people. Please keep the Guynes family in your prayers. I can not even begin to describe how much they mean to me. Father, I pray that you will touch Dr. Guynes, his daughters, and son, and grandchildren, father touch them Lord, and heal their hearts, Bless them during this time of incredible loss. Encourage them to leave a legacy like she has left. I love you and I praise you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment