Pin It simply southern: Shout Out To My BFF

Friday, April 22, 2011

Shout Out To My BFF

So I wanted to blog really quick and give a shout out to my best friend forever, for life, to infinity and beyond, always, and all that good stuff!! Anyway, her name is Brittani Toole, and she is graduating for SAGU a week from to day and I am so proud of her!!

I love you bee tee!! You mean the world to me and I am one blessed girl to have you apart of my life!! I can't tell you how much you mean to me, and you will never know how much I truly love and care for you!!

Here are some of her beautiful pictures taken by Vanessa Tellez she is an incredible photographer and if you are in the Dallas area you should look her up "fo sho"!! www.delaluzphotos.com (you will love her!)

My best friend is beautiful...I know!! Love her!!

LOVE!! I love you sis...congratz...see you in a couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment