Pin It simply southern: "The Best Part Of Waking Up...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"The Best Part Of Waking Up...

"The Best Part Of Waking Up...

       Is Folgers In Your Cup"


A number of years ago, Folger Coffee somehow stumbled upon this amazing house and chose it to be the home on their old coffee can, and the place to film their commercial. There is something beautiful about a big red house, with tons of windows, on a winter day, and the icy lake doesn't hurt its appeal at all. I could imagine myself sitting on a big comfy couch with a cup of hot coffee (Folgers no doubt), in front of a big fire place roaring coming from the burnt longs, our baby grand piano placed perfectly in front of a corner window, an amazing kitchen, room for the whole family to come and cook together, raising kids that will love to fish and hunt, Oh I can just see it now. I wonder how much it will go for next time its up for sale. I think last time it went for close to 1.5 million, that's just pocket change right? No. A girl can dream though. So until I become a millionaire, I'll just keep this picture and dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment