Pin It simply southern: big 24

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

big 24

JW's birthday is tomorrow, and I have been wracking my brain to come up with the PERFECT birthday. I've already given him his gift, surround sound, and he loved it, but I want to plan out an amazing day packed full of fun stuff he would love to do.... This is what I have so far:


( Needless to say, I haven't gotten very far)
I know obviously some of those empty times will be getting ready, and driving. But what can we do with those five hours between lunch and dinner? I don't want it to be like a normal day of us trying to pull out of the other one, what they are wanting to do. I want it to be planned, and smooth, and perfect! I want it to be THE best birthday. I'm going to leave him some little notes around the house to find...


(here's one of them)


All of that is so true, he is a great man, an amazing husband, will be SUCH a good dad (one day), and he is my all time best friend.

So for now, that is all I have planned, and it will be all I have planned until I can get off here and start searching some more. Merry Christmas everyone, be sure to remember the true reason for this holiday!

Bye Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment