Pin It simply southern: Design

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Design

I promised you design, so here are some photos that inspire me, while decorating our home. 

Being from a small town in Arkansas, you can guess already that they are southern, shabby, antique, feel. 

There is nothing I don't like about this room!

This would be amazing in a small half bath. 

I have a lot of old suitcases, this would be cool to do when family comes over to share old photos.

I am in the process of completely recreating this look in our spare bedroom, except with a full size bed.

Love this. Just got a super cool lamp for my bedside table for Christmas, and I have that fan, the jar, and the books. All I need now is some old frames, and this will be my bedside look. 

Our headboard is one single door turned sideways, and I love it! Fits a King bed perfectly!
This idea of getting the Shabby Chic look is to gather together all things, cream, tan, light brown, and white. Then throw in a pop of color here and there. Nothing really has to match (which is great), so that way everything can be perfectly....imperfect. 

Which is a great blog to check out for shabby chic decor.
www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment