Pin It simply southern: Hunger Games Crazy

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hunger Games Crazy

So here is the truth.

The reason I haven't updated in a while, well for at least the last two weeks,is because I fell into The Hunger Games trap.

And I have to say, it's the first trap I've truly enjoyed.

I bought the first book sometime after I saw the trailor for the upcoming movie. Every spare moment I had, I spent reading that book. Bought the first one on tues. night, finished it sat. Night, bought the second one sat. Night, finished it thurs., bought the third one thurs. finished it tues. night...(tonight about 20 minutes ago.)

Here I am dazed and confused because up until these books I have despised ready, and now that I'm finished I have no earthly idea what to read next.

What I liked the most about THG series was that it wasn't about vampires falling in love with humans, nor about teen-age wizzards fighting off those who must remain nameless.

Now don't get me wrong, I read the first 3 books of the Harry Potter series, while in high school, and read all of the Twilight series. I just liked that reading this particular series didn't have to go unmentioned.

If someone asked I wouldn't deny my attendance at the mid night premiers, but I answered with a slight henderance in my voice waiting to see if I was going to be condemned. But with THG I can outloud mention that I've read them, and even love them.

I am beyond excited for the first movie, what will Katniss' dress look like for the interview, will it do justice of the book or is my imagination far greater than some Holly Wood studio....

Only time will tell. Until then you've got plenty of time to read and enjoy this amazing series.

No comments:

Post a Comment