Pin It simply southern: Destined for Success

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Destined for Success

I was searching the internet earlier today for some photos, and scriptures for this coming Sunday's Renov8 Service, and I stumbled over this heading:


Destined for Success


under the heading were these scriptures:

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT.) 
AND
"The LORD your God will then make you successful in everything you do" 
(Deuteronomy 30:9a NLT).

After reading these, it was as if a lightbulb turned on in my head. I mean, I have had these verses memorized since I was a little girl, but it wasn't until today that they meant exactly what the header read.

I am, Destined to Succeed. All of God's children are destined to succeed. I know I have a bad habit of allowing the hustle and bustle of my day kind of overshadow the fact that God has huge plans for me. Its so easy to get caught up in that longing to want to do more, and patience isn't the word my mind is very familiar with, but God will open doors, He promised He would in, 

"I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me." (Revelation 3:8)

I just found hope as I was reading those couple of scriptures this morning, and I hope as you read them; God shows you a new understanding of just how much He loves you. 

Be Blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment